Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone! Katie here. Well, we have about two months to go until the little one arrives. At this point things are looking good. She's doing well, healthy and strong. Her favorite pastimes include wiggling and hiccups. We've started the process of painting her room and getting ready for her homecoming. There isn't much else to report. Aside from the occasional growing pains I'm feeling pretty good!

Work has been good and I think that she thoroughly enjoys her eight hours of music each day. Working at a record store while pregnant has been quite the unique experience. For the most part customers have been really sweet (and inquisitive) and my co-workers have been super supportive and kind. I really can't complain. I hope to work until the big day, whenever that may be.

Oh yeah, we are thinking about calling her June. That's the big front runner. But that could change in the blink of an eye! I hope everyone is well. I'll write more when something cool happens. Right now it's kinda boring around here. Here's a picture of her unfinished room in the meantime:



and a picture of me (and baby!) for posterity's sake:


That's my Aunt Anne behind me, she came to visit for a few days last week. It was super fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Can't wait to check in on her on the blog! Love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name June - not sure if it's still a front-runner, but being a June baby, I'm kind of partial to that name. And, great color scheme for her room. Takes me back to the (kind of) glory days. Maybe you can tell her bedtime stories about pumpkin flashlights and Word Around School :)
    Love the blog! I'm excited to be able to check in and see how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tasha!! I am excited to discover your blog, too. Your little man is such a cutie!!! I have every intention of finding pumpkin flashlights and telling her spooky stories about raves in albany--when she's ready, of cousre :)

    ReplyDelete