Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Almost 34 Weeks, Eek!

Insomnia! Yay! Just another one of the lovely side-effects of pregnancy. Oh well, it gives me time to update this blog. It's hard to imagine that soon I will be full-term and ready to have this baby. I am reeeeaaaally looking forward to it. I say that in all honesty, simply because at this point, I am pretty much over being pregnant. I'll take the benefits of pregnancy (baby) minus the actual growing of the child please, thanks. It hasn't been a horrible pregnancy at all, in fact quite the opposite--we are just ready to move on. Impatient, really. Dusty is really looking forward to meeting her as well. I think he feels similar to how I do, kind of like a "let's get this show on the road" mentality. I should put more pictures on here, but there's really nothing to take pictures of yet. At least nothing of interest. Except my swollen feet. And trust me, you don't want to see that. No, you don't.

Anyhow, just checking in! Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I'm like...let's get this show on the road. I can't wait to meet her. The child birthing classes are helpful as well. Lots of anticipation.
    D-

    ReplyDelete