Monday, September 13, 2010

THANK YOU

To everyone who contributed to our very near and hopeful future: THANK YOU. We had La Fiesta Del Bebe AKA Baby Shower on Saturday afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I had a blast going through everything yesterday! My house is swimming in a sea of pink! We are really grateful to have such nice people in our lives. I can't even begin to thank everyone for all of the gifts and hand-me-downs given over the past seven months. Your generosity is overwhelming, seriously! It's going to make this whole transition into parenthood much smoother. So THANK YOU!

So now that we have most of the gadgets and clothing she'll need, we just need the baby. We start childbirth classes tonight, hopefully we'll get to watch some really bad informational videos from the 80's. I love those videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment