Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vacuum Fun

June is what her MD calls "colicky"--which is basically another term for "likes to cry a lot" or "who knows what's bothering her". I prefer to call her crying stints "sparkle time" or even "sparkle magic"... I don't know, it makes me laugh. Anyhow, as a Sparkler, she enjoys the sounds of the vacuum cleaner. I've been running that thing pretty frequently these days. So much so that it's making the house smell funny. So I decided to buy a track on iTunes called, quite simply "vacuum cleaner". It does the trick! Another trick I've learned is to put the car radio on static and turn it up REALLY loud. The white noise really calms her down. There are so many funny little tricks I've picked up on. Maybe one day I'll write a list. Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. We used a humidifier with both boys to get them sleeping good at night! Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete