Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunny Days!

Hey all, beautiful day here in Eugene. One of those spring days that makes you yearn for summer! Not too much longer.

Last weekend was great, we enjoyed a BBQ on Friday with Jesse, Alissa, Monica and Jan (AKA Uncle Jesse, Aunt Lissa, Aunt Monica and Grandma Jan). They (Jesse and Alissa) came over from Bend for the weekend to participate in the Eugene Marathon. It was so good to see them! Here are a few snaps from that fateful day, and also some that I stole from Jesse's Facebook from a BBQ that I couldn't attend over at Grandma Debby and Grandpa Wayne's house.

Not much new to report. Just wanted to post a few pics. Soon I'll be able to upload video, as I just haven't had the drive to teach myself how to post video on this blog. But I'll be doing that soon. Until then, enjoy. Love you all!

Love my Uncle Jesse! He is rad.

Only has eyes for milk!

Practicing her catwalk with Grandma Debby.

Love that Auntie Liss... She is my snuggle friend.

With Grandma Jan right before she jetted off to Paris!

Dad is awesome!

This reminds me of my childhood
photos. Let's just say I was never quite
camera ready.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love lookin' at pics of your girl. She's looking more like her mama, methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! The bottom two pics totally remind me of pictures from when we were babies too... It must be the lighting or something??? Little Miss June is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete